KOSTAL Group publishes its first sustainability report, sharing its environmental, social, and governance achievements over the past year and laying out its sustainability ambitions and targets for the future.
The report which has been developed based on the requirements of the GRI standards and the European Sustainability Reporting Draft Standards, is an important milestone in the sustainability journey of the company and in creating transparency regarding the implementation and progress of the sustainability activities of the Group.
Within the 2022 Sustainability Report, KOSTAL Group has formalized its sustainability ambitions achieving by 2030:
- 90% of electricity used on manufacturing sites from renewable sources,
- 100% of factories are ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 compliant,
- 100% of our target suppliers are reporting KOSTAL-specific emission data,
- 100% Of target suppliers are using renewable electricity in manufacturing, for products supplied for KOSTAL,
- 90% waste diversion rate on factories,
- 25% energy consumption reduction relative to revenue,
- 40% reduction in scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions.
By 2045, KOSTAL Group is committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions as part of the company's overall sustainability strategy.
As a member of the UN Global Compact KOSTAL Group is focused on scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions reduction targets aligned with the Paris Agreement's goal of limiting global temperature rise to 1.5°C above preindustrial levels.
The full report is available here.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org